UFC President spoke about the possibility of Jon Jones fighting Israel Adesanya

UFC President Dana White spoke up about the possibility of a fight between longtime heavyweight king Jon Jones and middleweight Israeli champion Adesanya.

As we all know, the longtime king of light-heavyweight, Jon Jones has announced abandoning his throne to aim for a heavyweight. That invisible middle disappoints many fans waiting for a fight between Bones and middleweight champion Israel Adesanya.

Jon Jones has many options at the UFC

However, in a recent sharing with TMZ, the UFC President did not think so. Accordingly, Mr. Dana White believes that Jon Jones still has the opportunity to fight Stylebender if the Nigerian New Zealander successfully defends his belt in the confrontation with Paulo Costa on September 27.

Jon Jones has many options at the UFC

The last time Jon Jones entered the octagon was at UFC 247 in February. The underweight legend successfully defended his title against Dominick Reyes. Then the 33-year-old American boxer announced he was abandoning his belt because he did not reach a financial agreement with the UFC but soon changed his mind.

However, it is not the weight category that he has been king for many years, but the test of the weight class. However, up to now, it is unclear when and Bones’ next opponent.

As for Israel Adesanya, he is scheduled to defend his midsize title today. Stylebender will fight Brazilian boxer, Paulo Costa, at the main UFC 253 event on Fight Island ‘. In the previous battle, he defeated Yoel Romero in a match that many considered the most disappointing performance ever seen by a champion born in 1989.

Brock Lesnar did not respond to a request to fight Jon Jones from the UFC

UFC President Dana White revealed that Brock Lesnar did not respond to an offer to fight Jon Jones.

Brock Lesnar did not respond to an offer to fight Jon Jones.

As we previously reported, UFC President Dana White once posted announcing his readiness to host a super match between WWE legend Brock Lesnar and Jon Jones. However, in a recent statement, the head of the UFC said he had not received any response from the 43-year-old wrestler and said that Lesnar was difficult to return to the octagonal cage again.